Saturday, January 8, 2011

Happy New Year everyone. I cannot believe how long it has been since I last blogged here. I have been a very naughty blogger. Well I have made a New Years resolution to blog at least once a month so hopefully I can keep that up.
There a lots of exciting things happening with Kaszazz at the moment, with some new products been launched later this month, the new catalogue is out and I must say that it is gorgeous and huge.

I will be attending Team Training Day next Saturday and cannot wait to see what we will be creating and also all the new products. Will post photos of what I make. There are also some new workshops available so have a look on the Kaszazz website and check them out, it you are in my area and would like to book one please leave a message here or email me I would love to come along and show you the Kaszazz products.
In January we have some great Promotions, check them out below. If you wish to join as a consultant in January this is the freebie that you recieve. (Always willing to sign up new consultants) it is so much fun.

Feel like hosting a workshop or Make n take, great freebies this month to choose from.

And lets not forget the costomer, for every $50 your spend choose from our great rub ons for a fabo freebie.
Happy to take orders and booking just send me an email







No comments:

Post a Comment